Hebei Tianyi Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd
Address：35km to North of North of Ningwei Road, Julu Town, Xingtai City,Hebei Province, China
Do not short-circuit the battery (1). The positive and negative pole of the battery when through the external electrical contact material, battery short circuit, for example in his pocket without externalbattery pack will be due to contact with the keys or coins and other metal materials to form a short circuit.
(2) the correct installation of the battery, battery polarity marking ("+" and "-") and electric appliances labeled. If the battery is not correctly installed in reverse to the electric appliances, it may cause a short circuit or charge, resulting in a rapid increase of the cell temperature.
(3) do not attempt to recharge the battery. The charging of battery can not charge the battery will be internally generated, gas and heat.
(4) not to force battery discharge. The battery was forced discharge, the voltage will be lower than the design and produce the gas inside the battery performance.
(5) do not heat or weld the battery directly. The battery is heating or welding, the heat will cause thebattery internal short circuit.
(6) do not disassemble the battery. The battery was dismantled or separated, there is contactbetween the battery components may cause a short circuit, thereby.
(7) do not mix old and new batteries or different types of batteries, brand mix. When the battery needs to be replaced, and use the same brand, same type, the same batch of new cells to replace all batteries. When the different brands and types of batteries or use different batteries, the batteryvoltage and capacity of different between different parts of the battery will discharge occurred.
(8) do not deform the battery. Do not squeeze, expose or other forms of damage to the battery, theabuse often leads to battery short circuit.
(9) do not put the battery into the fire. Put a battery into the fire, set the Party led to the explosionheat and personal injury, in addition to the control of the incineration way right, don't try to burn the battery.
(10) do not let children touch the battery or replace the battery without adult supervision in the case. Those who are likely to be swallowing batteries should as far as possible to avoid the reach of children, especially those in feeding gauge shown within the cell. Once someone feeding the battery, should seek immediate medical attention.
(11) do not seal or change batteries. Sealed battery or change batteries other forms, will make thebattery safety valve is blocked, so that when the internal battery produced gas can not be discharged in time. If it is thought that must change the battery, you should try to get the manufacturer's recommendations.
(12) for not the battery, should be in the original packaging and store them, and try to stay away from the metal material, if the package has been opened, it should be arranged in order, don'tmess up. No packaging battery and metal material mix together, can short-circuit the battery. The original packaging the best way to avoid this happening is to use them to keep the battery.
(13) except for emergencies, for a long time without the battery should be removed from the powerdevice. When a battery is not up to the satisfactory results can be expected or is not used for a long time, it will be removed from the device is beneficial, although currently on the market thebattery with protective covering or by other means to control the leakage, but one part or completely run out of battery or a not used batteries are more likely to leak.